Monday, June 30, 2008

Long Dark Way Day #7

Tonight's shoot was short and sweet. Only took two hours total to get all we needed. Thanks to my old employer, we were able to use an office there. It's been four years since I worked there, but everything seemed to be exactly the same. Even the stacks of books in the library haven't been moved in all that timem it seems. Felt like I had never left the place. HaHa

Patricia, Renee, Sonja, Greg R., Brian and Jamestic. Thanks for your talent and efficiency.

It will be some time before the next shoot as there is a holiday coming this weekend and the girls and I are traveling to Austin, Texas to visit family there for a couple of days. We will leave this coming Thursday and return on Saturday. Then I have to get serious about finding the last few locations we need.

Until then, friends, rest well and have a great time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

susan we need more photos

Susan L. Sybenga said...

I will post more pictures very soon.